Directional antenna for base stations and client terminals in the MIMO technology prepared to work with radio equipment operating in the standard 802.11n that use MIMO technology. The antenna has two ports, is relatively lightweight and compact design saves space on the mast.
- 2 integrated antennas - allow to use 802.11n to increase the theoretical bandwidth up to 300Mbps
- super slim ABS radome - elegance and discreet
- patch matrix lacquered - reliable performance in all weather conditions
- The antenna is extremely small and lightweight.
- MicroStrip type antenna's radiator.
- Modular construction ensures reliable operation in the harshest weather conditions.
- Mount with an option to control the horizontal and vertical planes provides optimized antenna aiming.
|Frequency range ||5000-5900MHz |
|Gain ||19 dBi |
|VSWR ||2.0 |
|Impedance ||50 Ohm |
|Polarization ||Horizontal or Vertical |
|Vertical plane (-3dB) ||16° |
|Horizontal plane (-3dB) ||16° |
|Front to back ratio ||> 30dB |
|Port to port separation ||> 37dB |
|Impedance ||50Ω |
|Dimensions (without mounting) ||191x340x25mm |
|Weight (with mounting) ||0.92kg |
|Connector ||N female |
|Mounting diameter ||Ã¸ 38...51mm |
|Wind load (170km/h) ||87N |
|Standard ||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11n |