SECTOR HP 14dBi/2.4GHz is a sectoral antenna working in HORIZONTAL polarization and has the breakthrough design. Ideally suited where there is a need to build a base station with a large capacity, both on the cities where there is high density of base stations operating in the vertical polarization and in the countryside areas.
Antenna is constructed in microstrip technology and surpasses most of the parameters of slotted waveguide antennas available in the market. Small size and light weight allow it to use the discrete and elegant construction of base stations in the 2.4GHz band.
- small size - antenna is smaller and lighter than horizontaly polarized waveguide sectors antennas
- patch matrix lacquered - reliable performance in all weather conditions
- MicroStrip type antenna's radiator.
- Modular construction ensures reliable operation in the harshest weather conditions.
- Coverage segmentation allows more user to be served in single base station location.
- Antenna mount has the ability to tilt which allows optimization of coverage and discrimination against foreign interference in the network.
- Mount with an option to control the horizontal and vertical planes provides optimized antenna aiming.
- Mount allows the antenna to work in a horizontal or vertical polarization.