Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, Grandstream GRP2624 is a professional 8-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth™ support, full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to provide the utmost clarity, EHS support for Plantronics™ headsets and USB to support Grandstream’s GUV Series headsets. The GRP2624 is compatible with the GBX20 Extension Module that adds functionality, versatility and flexibility with up to 40 contacts per module and support for up to 160 contacts by connecting 4 extension modules. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2624 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. The GRP2624 is the perfect choice for busy professionals and receptionists who need to manage high call volumes, with advanced functionality. Designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2624 offers an easy-to-use and easy to-deploy voice endpoint.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 4 SIP accounts, 8 multi-purpose line keys with dual color LED.
- 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD main display.
- Swappable faceplate allowing easy logo customization.
- 2 Gigabit ports, integrated PoE.
- Integrated Wi-Fi.
- Integrated Bluetooth™.
- Expandable, supporting up to 4 Grandstream GBX20 EXT Modules.
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 & Opus.
- USB port to support Grandstream’s GUV Series and other USB headsets.
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics™ headsets.
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images & encrypted data storage.
- 2 angle positions base stand.
- Wall Mountable with the optioanlly available wall mount bracket *sold separately.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Hold, transfer, forward, up to 5-way voice conference.
- Call park, call pickup.
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items).
- Call waiting, call log (up to 2000 records).
- XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer.
- Click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking.
- Personalized music ringtones & music on hold.
- Server redundancy & fail-over.
- GRP2624 IP Phone.
- Handset & spiral cord.
- Desktop stand.
- Network cable.
- Power Supply (EU PSU) 12V -1A output.
- Quick Installation Guide.
- GPL license.