Grandstream HT801 is an easy-to-use single port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments.
Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones.
It also allows service providers to offer high quality IP services to their market.
The HT801 is an ideal ATA for individual use as well as commercial IP voice deployments worldwide.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port
- Offers Color Coded Ports for easy installation
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing & advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multilanguage prompts, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Unique Security Certificate per Unit
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- 2 Year Warranty