The FIBARO Heat Controller Thermostat Starter Kit contains a Heat Controller Thermostat Radiator Head and also a Heat Controller Temperature Sensor.
The FIBARO Thermostatic Head is an intelligent thermostatic head, which controls the temperature in the room, using the in-built or external sensor and regulating the heat level automatically, according to your individual preferences. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week. With additional FIBARO Heat Controller Thermostat Temperature Sensor it is even more precise in adjusting the right temperature in your home.
FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Temperature Sensor (FGBRS-001) is a wireless temperature sensor which can be used with FIBARO Radiator Thermostat to provide best temperature regulation. It can be placed anywhere in the room and the device will use it as a reference point for the room temperature. One head can be paired with only one sensor, but one sensor can be paired with three heads.
- Innovative heating zone management
- Precise temperature measurement
- Schedule mode with the possibility of introducing temporary changes
- Pioneering algorithms used for adaptive self-programming
- Significant reduction of heating costs
- Comfortable, cost-effective battery charging once a season
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
- Charging port: micro-USB
- Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
- Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
- Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth):
56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
- EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU